Eaton Church of the Brethren is a unique family of faith. Part of this uniqueness is found in our combination of diversity and unity. We are a growing multi-generational family made up of those who have been members for many years, as well as many who have just joined us. We have many different backgrounds and yet we celebrate our faith as a community of believers.
In our diversity is also a strong unity. With the Apostle Paul we affirm that,
There is one body and one Spirit, just as you were called to one hope that belongs to your call, one Lord, one faith, one baptism, one God and Father of us all, who is above all and through all and in all" (Ephesians 4:4-6).
We seek to embrace this diversity of background and unity of spirit. We are an evangelical church that believes:
• in salvation through a personal relationship with Jesus Christ
• in the indwelling, empowering and gifting ministry of the Holy Spirit
• in the servant's heart, the fruit of the Spirit and daily discipleship
• in the authority of Scripture
• in the priesthood and ministry of all believers