A FIVE NIGHT FAMILY EVENT!
Ready for your child to “Dig DEEP into God” AND have a great experience they’ll never forget?
THEME: DIGGING DEEP INTO GOD!
Who is God REALLY? Most people understand a few things about God, but many people unknowingly see God as who they WANT Him to be, rather than who He truly is. This is dangerous because everything in how we relate to God arises out of who we think God is. So who is He REALLY? In this year’s SSS, we’ll explore the wrong ideas that are often taught about God, along with an even deeper “dig” into who God really is, what He is like, how He thinks, and how to have a deep and growing relationship with Him!
Throughout this week, through songs, stories, and exciting, spiritually challenging activities, our children will be challenged to “dig deep into God”. They will be challenged to get to know Him better, to hunger to know Him deeper, and to live a life of awe, reverence, and love towards this powerful, majestic God that we serve!
- For children entering K – 7th grades and their families
- Exciting Bible Teaching!
- Children grades 2 and up choose from 3 tracks:
Drums & Percussion, Dance/Choreography, or Singing.
- Children ages 5-1st grade get an exciting music experience.
- Celebration each night featuring an exciting action-adventure movie with Biblical Teachings.
- Archaeological Dig Experience
- Parent and Grandparent workshops
- Child-care provided for ages 4 and under for those parents who stay on site.
REGISTRATION AND MORE INFORMATION
To register, please download our information and registration form. After filling out the form they can be sent by fax, mailed to us, or handed in at the church office any weekday or Sunday.
Registration will close Friday night, June 21 and re-open Monday evening, June 24
For questions or more information, call 937-456-5507 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.